Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MVP,s Fight (Vid)

Default MVP,s Fight (Vid)

Im really starting to like this guy, the speed of his hands is very impressive.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-New...n-At-Super.php

Hate watchin him fight, makes me cringe and he thinks he is far better than he is

this ^

... 10 chars

fair play to him though, this is the first time he has ever fought someone with a positive record and/or not fighting his mma debut.

i have a feeling he is going to get caught as soon as he steps up the competition.

Very cocky, runs around a lot, will get fought out quite easily when he fights someone decent. I hate watching him.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i think he's great to watch, can't wait to see how well he performs at higher level
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

He's the most entertaining fighter I've ever called.

Everyone always talks about seeing what happens when he fights someone of a higher level but if you honestly think London Shoot aren't already planning it out in detail then I don't know what to tell you. They don't fuck about down there.

There aren't many in the world like MVP whether you like him or not.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

saw this on sd

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

That fight was annoying to watch and not remotely entertaining...

That running away style frustrates the shit out of me. Which I suppose is the objective for his opponent and not the viewers at home.

Albeit the kick above is pretty sweet!
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"