Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bonnar receives 1 year suspension.

Default Bonnar receives 1 year suspension.

Why have they given him a 1 year UFC ban after he's announced that he has retired?... I literally never see Bonnar coming back and he could literally fight anywhere else in the world that isn't sanctioned by the body anyway.

Many predicted he'd get a job within the UFC, do you think this will hinder that?

Prob not look at Chris leben he keeps himself with ufc after failing drug tests couple if times now

Quote Originally Posted by cobramma View Post
    Prob not look at Chris leben he keeps himself with ufc after failing drug tests couple if times now
    Two quite different cases though. Leben has a legitimate, long-term, drug and alcohol problem whereas Bonnar appears to just have a cheating problem.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bonnar still get a UFC job in a year or so when things have blown over though.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 07-11-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

So no fine for Bonnar, so he picks up his paycheck and walks away scott free... tut tut.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Bah, let him off, he was fighting Anderson, he deserved some wicked steroids for that
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorlegg View Post
    Two quite different cases though. Leben has a legitimate, long-term, drug and alcohol problem whereas Bonnar appears to just have a cheating problem.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bonnar still get a UFC job in a year or so when things have blown over though.
    And that makes any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by ashy51 View Post
    And that makes any difference?
    Not so much now that I have noticed that his initial suspension was for steroids. Didn't realise that!

Still, at least he only got busted for them once.. :-)

legendary avatar, i will read all your future posts with his voice in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Bah, let him off, he was fighting Anderson, he deserved some wicked steroids for that
    Haha I would agree if he had hovered across the cage or something cool, maybe threw a 1000 punch combo or something cool, but he really was a shit advert for roids as well - hey kids do roids, look how you can punch a man in the head and he doesnt even blink, before kicking the shit out of you!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.