Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Reid vs Sam Boo @Bamma 11

I still dont get how a man with a piss poor record can become the most well known fighter in the uk by shagging a woman that looks like a bad sex doll

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it is what it is. I could bang on about Alex's quality of opposition/injuries/constant over-matching, but i don't think that is going to help here.

the fact of the matter is, in this sex & celebrity obsessed world, Alex was in the right place (Sol's gym) at the right time (when Jordan was working out) and he got amongst it. the papers went crazy for it. now everyone knows that MMA exists because of the bellendrical red tops. like it/love it/hate it or be confused by it, Alex is a big mainstream name. this can be tapped to bring yet more viewers and fans to the sport. BAMMA is doing that. Can't blame them. Can't blame Alex. If you got the chance to get Alex on your show, no-one could blame you either.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

bloody Alex Reid

All this a week after it was announced by his ex partner that he was arranging to meet up with another guy for sex under his Roxanne persona....

hahahahahaha

Alex Reid doesn't grab me as the sort of guy that would demand half of his own child's trust fund, it would be interesting to see if she could produce the emails. That and the fact this stupid fame hungry bag (Chantelle) claims she never knew about the cross dressing, it was all over the press when Jordan got with him. Reidy going to meet another guy dressed as his alter ego, how fucking crazy and poisonous is that Chantelle lol.

He ultimately took nothing from her, she's just lucky enough to have an article in some bullshit mag to have these dumb rants.

Anyways who cares, I hope his name drives the viewing figures and the ticket sales up, so the event is a success. It seems BAMMA are attempting to have fight cards that do not generate such a high wage bill. If they can make some tidy profits and build their name it's a good thing.

Anyone who knows Alex, also knows that Chantelle would have nothing to offer without Alex - She would never make the papers or magazines without using his name - Alex is now her sole income from papers and magazines - every week she has to find something new to offer the gullible - has anyone noticed that Alex is busy training and gets my respect for not feeding this sad woman by offering a response.

I dont know alex and i dont believe anything in the papers/magazines say anyway so personally i dont have any real view on whats went on in his past relationships , tbh he was a good fighter who fought some good people years ago, but id rather Bamma didnt go down this route and got the Curt/Sinclair fight on.

It might not get in the papers as much but id would be one cracking fight for any fan to see.

Reid vs Giles would of been more Entertaining
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Reid vs Giles would of been more Entertaining
    Alex Reid vs Tony Giles fighting K1 on an MMA show...
    Alex Reid vs Sam Boo fighting MMA on an MMA show...

I know which one I'd rather see, I don't expect Sam Boo to role over like Barrett.