Thread: Can anyone recommend me some supplements and vitamins

Default Can anyone recommend me some supplements and vitamins

Hello all.
    I am fed up of being ill and knackered, I have two kids in school and they constantly bring home coughs, colds and bugs that I then get. Also I work nights so its difficult to get a good sleep and recovery from illness or a heavy workout seems to take forever.
    So I'm after suggestions for some supplements to help me recover, fend off illness and train a bit better. Can anyone recommend some multi vitamins, something to improve my immune system and something to give me a bit of a kick when I go to the gym after work in the morning?
    I can't stand coffee and my body doesn't seem to like a lot of caffeine, I can't drink red bull type drinks.
    Cheers in advance

Cocaine and hookers?

That or speak to Craig St Clair on here aka Megafreak supplements....dude will hook you up with some good advice, thanks to him, I can walk today!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Cocaine and hookers?

That or speak to Craig St Clair on here aka Megafreak supplements....dude will hook you up with some good advice, thanks to him, I can walk today!
    Uve niver hid a proper line min bet ur a virgin ana

Bet you wish you were a better troll don't you, I can take supplements that will repair muscle damage, there is fuck all you can take to make you a better troll, now chop chop and go get a new gimmick....and a new name....and a new account....and a new fb account and try again.

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Bet you wish you were a better troll don't you, I can take supplements that will repair muscle damage, there is fuck all you can take to make you a better troll, now chop chop and go get a new gimmick....and a new name....and a new account....and a new fb account and try again.
    LOL ur a joke

I hope so, that would mean people laugh at me, unlike you, you unfunny shit troll.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by park_monkey View Post
    Hello all.
    I am fed up of being ill and knackered, I have two kids in school and they constantly bring home coughs, colds and bugs that I then get. Also I work nights so its difficult to get a good sleep and recovery from illness or a heavy workout seems to take forever.
    So I'm after suggestions for some supplements to help me recover, fend off illness and train a bit better. Can anyone recommend some multi vitamins, something to improve my immune system and something to give me a bit of a kick when I go to the gym after work in the morning?
    I can't stand coffee and my body doesn't seem to like a lot of caffeine, I can't drink red bull type drinks.
    Cheers in advance
    Hiya, here is something that will help to solve all those problems: Monster 100

Alternatively have a looksy at Winter X and that on the site dude, might help you
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    Hiya, here is something that will help to solve all those problems: Monster 100

Alternatively have a looksy at Winter X and that on the site dude, might help you
    Good choice.
    MMA Tycoon - Free Online MMA Management Game - www.mmatycoon.com

Try to avoid supplements,have natural food you can gain weight by having natural stuff.Eat red meat,fish,vegetables and natural food and you don't have need to find and eat any kind of supplement because natural food will help you to gain weight in natural ways.

Swimming Classes Gold Coast
    Last edited by kallis; 11-03-2013 at 10:38 AM.