Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz vs Josh Koscheck rumoured for UFC 156.

Default Nick Diaz vs Josh Koscheck rumoured for UFC 156.

I said yesterday that having Hendo vs Machida, Shogun vs Gustafsson and Aldo vs Edgar had all the makings of one of the best cards ever, it's rumoured now that Diaz could return on this night to fight Koscheck... Another big fight between two top 5 guys IMO in the world.

I see kos just wrestling maybe sub in third of diaz

Have been watching the first series of Fight Factory - Kos does not do himself any PR favours...

Diaz via sub
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Diaz by thousand hand slap
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Not a fight I want to see cus I think that smug c$nt will wrestle fuck him for 3 rounds. Not a great match up for nick and I think kos knows that. He seems to be calling out good fighters with a good rep that he feels he matches up well against. Damn sure he wouldn't have called Hughes out 5 years ago. If condit gets beat would love to see him re match Diaz!

If Koscheck just sits on him for 3 rounds the word dislike will be taken to another level.

Lay and pray all the way. The guy with the perm gets the w.
    Fuck no-gi

Diaz has a great ground game no chance in hell Kos will be able to dominate on the ground

I think wrestlers of the calibre of kos and Gsp are a nightmare for Diaz. He certainly has all of the skills but is lightweight compared to these guys. I think they are to well rounded to be sub'd the moment it goes to ground? Would love to see him match up with ellenburger though!

I'm a big fan of Diaz, I'm hoping he will play to his strengths which is provoke Koscheck to having an all out brawl with him. It is a little unlikely though since Koscheck didn't fall for it with Daley. IT will be interesting to see what Diaz' takedown defense is like.