Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick Diaz vs Josh Koscheck rumoured for UFC 156.

I want Diaz vs Hardy. Put Koscheck vs Demian Maia. I think both would be better fights than Diaz vs Kos personally.

Diaz always seemed to struggle with wrasslers, this will be no different sadly I fear
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    I'm a big fan of Diaz, I'm hoping he will play to his strengths which is provoke Koscheck to having an all out brawl with him. It is a little unlikely though since Koscheck didn't fall for it with Daley. IT will be interesting to see what Diaz' takedown defense is like.
    I can't see it being amazing, he's happy off his back.

Plus when you get wrestlers of Koscheck's calibre it's not a matter of IF he takes you down but when...
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

I think it'll be an interesting fight. Quite a big fan of both, both very different fighters. Be interesting to see who forces who to play their game.

Wrestlers will always have the advantage against fighters who don't have a good base / knockout power. So I'd 'expect' Kos to wrestle him to the ground and hold him there if he struggles with Diaz in the stand-up and grind out a wind. However, Kos's stand-up is not bad at all and he is likely to at least try standing with Diaz for the first round or so.
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

I don't like Koscheck, but I like Diaz less. I hope Kos grapple fucks him to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak-Muay View Post
    I think it'll be an interesting fight. Quite a big fan of both, both very different fighters. Be interesting to see who forces who to play their game.

Wrestlers will always have the advantage against fighters who don't have a good base / knockout power. So I'd 'expect' Kos to wrestle him to the ground and hold him there if he struggles with Diaz in the stand-up and grind out a wind. However, Kos's stand-up is not bad at all and he is likely to at least try standing with Diaz for the first round or so.
    Have I missed something, I thought Diaz was fighting gsp in march?

Nice to see you back here mark, how's life treating you mate?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

is old thread.

TTT for Mark
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'