Thread: DREAM/GLORY New Years Eve HW tournament

Default DREAM/GLORY New Years Eve HW tournament

What a stacked card. As good as I've seen in any sport in a long time

http://www.mmaopinion.co.uk/2012/11/...yo-mega-event/

Great line up, I'd put my money on Kharitonov because he can knock you out or sub you from anywhere, all he has to do is fight sensibly and keep his chin down because there are a few solid punches there.

There won't be any subs because it's a kickboxing tourney as far as I know. Personally I have Ghita winning it but I might have a flutter on Zimmerman as an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Rza View Post
    There won't be any subs because it's a kickboxing tourney as far as I know. Personally I have Ghita winning it but I might have a flutter on Zimmerman as an outsider.
    I know that, I just meant in general lol... I didn't word it greatly. It should have said because he can 'usually' KO or sub you from anywhere... That leading on to the all he has to do is fight sensibly

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Is semmy no longer the perennial favourite?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

So they are going to have a 16 man kickboxing tournament (so 15 fights) PLUS MMA fights?!?!?!?!

Fuck. If that is the case I am going to really have to stalk up and soda for that show.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!