Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSMMA 3 Live results

Hybrid View

Default CSMMA 3 Live results

Results will be updated as they happen at CSMMA 3. Featuring Louis King, Tommy King, Tolly Plested and Oli Thompson.

http://www.addictedmma.com/result-9401_CSMMA-3.php

Tolly Plested is a middleweight, is that match vs Welsh correct?
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    Tolly Plested is a middleweight, is that match vs Welsh correct?
    That is correct yes. Has Rhys Parker got a death wish?.. King by big KO.

My money is on the guys on the left of the card.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Can't believe that Plested vs Welsh was for a belt. Can't believe it was allowed to happen in the first place to be honest.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Can't believe that Plested vs Welsh was for a belt. Can't believe it was allowed to happen in the first place to be honest.

Based on what?

The first 40 seconds consisted of me throwing 2 elbows both of which cut Tolly. Then I got caught in a submission by someone who has a great submission game?

These things happen, even on shows like the UFC. Doesn't seem that unbelievable to me
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    Based on what?

The first 40 seconds consisted of me throwing 2 elbows both of which cut Tolly. Then I got caught in a submission by someone who has a great submission game?

These things happen, even on shows like the UFC. Doesn't seem that unbelievable to me
    With all due respect Dan, the UFC have never matched a 5-25 bantamweight (going off your Sherdog record there) with a 6-0 welterweight for a title.

I'm not having a go at you Dan, you stepped up on a few days notice and took a fight with a legit middleweight moving down to welter. My issue is with the match making. And not just your fight. Let's say (god forbid) that you were seriously hurt in that fight - how does that look for the sport with such a discrepancy in size and records?
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

With all due respect Dan, the UFC have never matched a 5-25 bantamweight (going off your Sherdog record there) with a 6-0 welterweight for a title.

I'm not having a go at you Dan, you stepped up on a few days notice and took a fight with a legit middleweight moving down to welter. My issue is with the match making. And not just your fight. Let's say (god forbid) that you were seriously hurt in that fight - how does that look for the sport with such a discrepancy in size and records?
    This is the same guy that stepped up to fight a middleweight John Phillips a few years ago!!! The guy is a warrior, would be interesting to see how he'd do if he was matched up fairly and built himself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    This is the same guy that stepped up to fight a middleweight John Phillips a few years ago!!! The guy is a warrior, would be interesting to see how he'd do if he was matched up fairly and built himself up.
    Yep same guy, he wasn't middleweight though. He got out the sauna at around 92kg lol

I know you wasnt having a go pal, I just wanted to say my piece.

Although my record isnt good......at 9-24 actually pretty poor it doesnt really reflect the fighter I am.

Anyone can get "seriously hurt" in a fight regardless of records. I have been in with far bigger and better opponents then Tolley (no disrespect to him) the chances of me being hurt were very slim ( and I wasn't the one who left the cage covered in blood!)

I have fought just about every prospect in the UK at most weights and been fine.

Tolley may have an unbeaten record but look at the calibre of fighters.

Yes he is a good fighter yes but to make out this was a dangerous match is pretty far fetched based on our records and a couple of kilos in weight!

But thanks for caring for my safety