Thread: 71kg NSAC rules fighter for title shot, Leeds dec 1st. Winner gets Cash and belt.

Default 71kg NSAC rules fighter for title shot, Leeds dec 1st. Winner gets Cash and belt.

Opponent is 71kg 5-0-0 Eliot Jenkins from Kaobon. Cash prize is 150 for winner, plus belt, with 50 expenses for the loser. amateur A class aka NSAC rules, 3 x 3 min. 1/12/12 1st December. Leeds LS7 3AP. Show is Pure Combat, previously D.E.D. Email purecombatchamp@gmail.com with your details. Thanks.

There's gotta be a 156.528 pounder out there somewhere hasn't there?
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    If not maybe try a catchweight!!!!!!!!!!

so the loser gets 50 in expenses in total? for a total fight? against a 5-0 guy?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    so the loser gets 50 in expenses in total? for a total fight? against a 5-0 guy?
    plus flights to Nevada dude

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    plus flights to Nevada dude
    That would make sense then! No, seriously is that what the going rate is nowadays for someone to get punched in the face on the floor, would many give up their Saturday and go through all that training for nothing at the end?. I guess maybe if they get a 10 ticket deal then it wouldn't be too bad.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Spit out my curry!