Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone think there was a problem with the Reffing at UFC on Fuel 6?

It's almost like the article author read the first half of the multi-page Sherdog thread slagging Marc's reffing off without getting to the bit where everyone realises that the the stand-up(s) the poster was referring to were the other referee and not Marc at all.

I've heard this criticism a few times about Marc's reffing on Saturday night and not a single person has been able to identify the bad call without mistaking Marc for the other ref.

Sloppy journalism. A big shame from mmafighting.com too. I expect better of them.

Haven't had chance to watch the fights yet so can't really comment.

Reading the article though and the a little bit of comments section the author of it comes across like a right arrogant tool who thinks his word is God.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

... and it hasn't been taken down or edited. 'I stand by this pile of crap' lol

liking Rob's point about rewarding a staller. i agree.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I didn't have any problems with the reffing on the UFC show last weekend.

The reffing last weekend I did have a problem with was the James Warring in Bellator, where he stood up a fight after 10 seconds on the ground. Literally 10 seconds.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Haven't had chance to watch the fights yet so can't really comment.

Reading the article though and the a little bit of comments section the author of it comes across like a right arrogant tool who thinks his word is God.
    So many 'MMA writers/journalists' in the US that are like that - I'd love to kick 'em in the cunt. Some of them get paid to do it for a living and I literally can't read an article by them without wanting to do them physical damage, and I'm not generally an angry person!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    So many 'MMA writers/journalists' in the US that are like that - I'd love to kick 'em in the cunt. Some of them get paid to do it for a living and I literally can't read an article by them without wanting to do them physical damage, and I'm not generally an angry person!
    Glad to see i'm not the only one lol.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

TBH I had a problem with the fights - no one bar two could finish the fight.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative