Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98

Thread: former posters that you hope will return here

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    It crept up on you a long time ago haha
    In that case it's ceased to creep and begun to gallop
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    *cough - cough*

    Where's the love people ?
    Same place as your posts

  3. #53
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,329

    Default

    yeah Gary, what's going on bro, you're right there on the list, and only come back with a cameo.

    but to be fair, did use a funky font, so glad homer taught you how to do that
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Same place as your posts
    And talking about going AWOL,

    You don't write anymore, You don't call me anymore, we don't talk, the sex is practically non-existent

    Have you found someone else ?
    Gary.

    Doesn't have a signature anymore

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    yeah Gary, what's going on bro, you're right there on the list, and only come back with a cameo.

    but to be fair, did use a funky font, so glad homer taught you how to do that
    Oh, sorry I thought that was Gary Turner

    So when are we going to hook up at another show, drink beer and talk shit about other forum posters behind their backs Jimmy ?

    Gary.

    Doesn't have a signature anymore

  6. #56

    Default

    A lot of people just lurk these days
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

  7. #57
    "The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    leigh nr manchester
    Posts
    10,632

    Default

    Lets be honest, its shit here now anyway
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

    Team Colosseum

  8. #58
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    Oh, sorry I thought that was Gary Turner

    So when are we going to hook up at another show, drink beer and talk shit about other forum posters behind their backs Jimmy ?

    that would be quality! so much to say. will look into possibilities
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  9. #59

    Default

    White tyson
    Pauljono
    Stubbsy

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    And talking about going AWOL,

    You don't write anymore, You don't call me anymore, we don't talk, the sex is practically non-existent

    Have you found someone else ?
    I am in SE Asia at the moment. I will give you the clap when I'm back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.