Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M-1 Challenge 35: Alexander Emelianenko vs Jeff Monson TONIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    At this point in his career, Monson always looks injured.

I've heard he can't even sit for a whole overseas flight his body is in such bad shape apparently.
    I know he has trouble with his back but from someone who's pretty close to Jeff I've never known him as bad as anyone else that trains 24/7.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    At this point in his career, Monson always looks injured.

I've heard he can't even sit for a whole overseas flight his body is in such bad shape apparently.
    lots of people with all different injuries will need to get up and stretch, not necessarily a sign he's knackered.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Especially considering he's flown from the USA to Russia, from Russia he is going to South Korea and then from South Korea to.... wait, I may have said too much.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Especially considering he's flown from the USA to Russia, from Russia he is going to South Korea and then from South Korea to.... wait, I may have said too much.
    it's ok, I have spies reporting to me on his next move lol

Kang Dong Kook at ROAD FC 10
    yep and Denis Stojnic after that one in December
    and than he fights Andrei Arlovski at Royal FC on Feb 2013.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    it's ok, I have spies reporting to me on his next move lol
    Correct about Road FC, which should be the easiest fight Jeff has ever had but crazier shit has happened... Dare I confirm if you're correct about Denis?... And the Arlovski fight has yet the be confirmed however it would be a fucking awesome fight.