9 47.37%
  • bah, don't care / boobs

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSP / Condit poll

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default GSP / Condit poll

who wins?

i'm worried that GSP's cardio may not be up to his usual high standards. sounds like he made huge improvements in 8 weeks, which doesn't sound long enough to be certain. who knows.

Condit's kicking seems more frequent and dangerous - but maybe he'll hold off, due to fear of takedowns. Bah, no idea who will win.

what do you think?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

GSP all day.

pre-knee injury: GSP
    if he has fully recovered: GSP
    if he's worried about his knee, or his cardio, or anything to do with it, could be Condit's night.

Condit is a vicious bastard. difficult. I can't pick a winner, but if GSP wins, it would he clearest in hindsight i suppose...

bah, have to go with the betting money and GSP. but this is massively competitive. hoping for a top fight!!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

“It has been a long time, but I’m ready to go. I feel a lot better and I’m ready to go back now. It’s not easy when you come back from a long lay off. But when I came back, I hit a wall at one point, and it was not easy, and I had to work hard to get through that wall, and I did. And I’m back on track.”

Is he remodeled in any way, or will he be the same strategic mixed martial artist ? “I’m a strategic guy, but I’m ready to be more opportunistic when I fight, and I’m going to fight like it is my last day alive.”
    I love that attitude.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...ast-day-alive/

GSP is getting his arse handed to him. Condit is the man. GSP even at 100% will shit when Condit unleashes the fury!

Condit's biggest weapon is that he is also a very smart fighter, backed up by the tools to be able to finish standing or on the ground, GSP has been gunshy regardless of what people say about his game planning, he takes the fight always to where he is least likey to get Serra'd again, Condit won't afford him that luxury over 5 rounds.

p.s MMA math proves this, look how much quicker Condit won against Hardy compared to LnP GSP, your honour, I rest my case.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

iv went for Condit, i think the long lay off might be too much for GSP

I picked Condit but more wishfull thinking in all honesty, though he is most certainly a live opponent. If GSP is off his game though he's getting beat up and finished

I get that Condit knocked the hell out of Hardy to win that fight but his fight against Diaz made me see him in a different light, I don't think he won and I think he just moved backwards the whole fight, GSP by takedown and mauling.

he kept on kicking Diaz and landing bodyshots the whole way through. I saw all the debate about how close that fight was, then when i got round to watching it, I was surprised by how badly Condit smashed him up.

yeah, he used his footwork, and totally frustrated the crap out of Diaz with it, great fight.

The question remains has anyone been able to stop GSP taking them down at will*?? He will literally take you down when he wants and beat you up, thats why I think he'd beat Silva.

*Please take out of this question the Serra and Hughes losses.