• GSP by decision

9 47.37%
  • bah, don't care / boobs

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GSP / Condit poll

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    The question remains has anyone been able to stop GSP taking them down at will*?? He will literally take you down when he wants and beat you up, thats why I think he'd beat Silva.
    Can't see if myself. GSP has never fought with a reach disadvantage while in the UFC. Silva has the range, movement and power to keep GSP off him quite easily.

Silva tucks him in in the 2nd.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Can't see if myself. GSP has never fought with a reach disadvantage while in the UFC. Silva has the range, movement and power to keep GSP off him quite easily.

Silva tucks him in in the 2nd.
    They said that about Sonnen and bar the miracle submission late in the fight he smashed through Silva.

They said that about Sonnen and bar the miracle submission late in the fight he smashed through Silva.
    True, Sonnen had is way for most of the 1st fight, but Sonnen is a bigger guy than GSP(And arguably a better wrestler)and Silva was injured.

If i recall correctly the situation unfolded slightly differently when Silva was fully fit.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha killer second paragraph
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I was the sixth person to vote, yet the first to select 'GSP by decision'? Surprising. Business as usual for GSP; single-leg, pass guard, GNP. Rinse, repeat.

True, Sonnen had is way for most of the 1st fight, but Sonnen is a bigger guy than GSP(And arguably a better wrestler)and Silva was injured.

If i recall correctly the situation unfolded slightly differently when Silva was fully fit.
    I don't buy in to the whole he was injured crap.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    I was the sixth person to vote, yet the first to select 'GSP by decision'? Surprising. Business as usual for GSP; single-leg, pass guard, GNP. Rinse, repeat.
    I was the first to vote and I voted GSP by smash because I think he'll tap him.

I don't buy in to the whole he was injured crap.
    That maybe so, but the physician who issued the medical report afterwards did "buy into the whole he was injured crap."

That maybe so, but the physician who issued the medical report afterwards did "buy into the whole he was injured crap."
    If you watch "Like Water" you can see him repeatedly complaining of his rib injury before the fight.

GSP by wrestle fuck all day

I get that Condit knocked the hell out of Hardy to win that fight but his fight against Diaz made me see him in a different light, I don't think he won and I think he just moved backwards the whole fight, GSP by takedown and mauling.
    He picked Diaz apart. Absolutely schooled him in counter striking