"Gracie Barra Glasgow is the only official Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu club in Scotland, and the largest and most successful BJJ club in Scotland. Everyone is welcome to come and train,Taught by fully certified Gracie Barra Instructors.

Gym owner and head coach Ricky Gillon with 25 years experience in the fitness industry is one of Scotland’s leading sports coaches. He`s taken hundreds of people from little or no fitness to athlete standard.
Known as the “trainer of trainers “ ricky has personally taught many of the current generation of Scottish coaches
His real passion however, is for helping the out of shape to turn their lives around and realise their potential."

Isn't Rick Youngs Gracie Barra?

Most successful BJJ Club in Scotland? Ummm, on what planet is that happening? Certainly not planet Earth, i mean they may be in the top 5 I suppose. Largest? That's very ambiguous, largest floor space? most members? Got to be a no on both counts regardless. Largest lies told bio is a possibility.

"Trainer of Trainers"? - I've never heard anyone refer to Ricky as that. Who are all these next generation of trainers? Davie Galbraith?

hater gonna hate.....liars gonna lie.

I may be the former but only because of the latter.

over and out.