Angrrr Management Cage etc
Hi all.
Sadly I have decided to sell up, this is to include everything we have built up over the last 7 or so years, the inventory is as follows:
24ft 6in Cage, this is I believe unique as it extends out to 32ft for the larger venues, they come complete with all padding & matting (40mm) etc.
A one meter wide & one meter high walkway around the circumference of both complete with skirting.
Free standing tri-light light rig fully equipped with Par-cans, sequencing/manual light mixing desk with I think 24 pre-set light programs, this includes all cables from mains to lights.
Jigsaw matts (40mm) for warm up areas etc, I think there are something like 100 of these.
This is almost a self sufficient set up, many of you will know the Cage (s) and will appreciate it is not to be confused with mass produced imported versions, this was designed, commissioned & built by engineers in Britain.
The cost to set up in its entirety was 66,000-00, I will listen to any sensible offer, it may be more efficient to call me on: 07973 522131.
This equipment until sold is still available for Gigs either as a complete package or as individual units, the light rig is great for filming and music requirements, we have approx 100, 40mm jigsaw matts for grappling events etc.

Chris.
For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com