Thread: Ali Arish vs Matt Inman FCC 4 Fight Video

Default Ali Arish vs Matt Inman FCC 4 Fight Video

Here's the video of Inman vs Arish from Full COntact Contender 4.

The fight split the crowd with regards to who should have won - have a look and judge for yourselves.

Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

inman on bottom for about 14 minutes, dont see how anyone could score that fight for him

Ali won that fight, but Matt landed the only damaging shots. It was literally won by the 'criteria'. You can't take a victory being on your back that long, but he also took no damage.

Brad, I've never heard someone so excited about a shoulder shrug!

Yeah fairly decisive victory for Ali, we know Ali can punch as seen against Murrie but against Matt who has boxed professionally he fought a smart fight, takedowns at will didn't do a lot of damage but did enough to stop Inman doing anything.

Yeah as Jay said Arish won it via 'criteria'

He didnt try and finish the fight at any time really, Inman is very talented fighter though who will go far

Credit where it's due, Ali has been finishing at a better rate and been looking a lot more aggressive with his ground and pound recently, but Matt had a good stifling guard game and no doubt Ali didn't want to give him any room to stand up with because he's so dangerous on the feet. Did what he had to do, and what he was allowed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Brad, I've never heard someone so excited about a shoulder shrug!
    Hey, it's not every day you see that shit!! :-D

My levels of joy varied from mild arousal to full on sexual excitement the entire night to be honest. I enjoy this far more than I have any right to :-p
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.