Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BJJ Blue Belts teaching

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wildorchidx View Post
    anyway back to topic, does the colour matter when the talent is enough, discarding someone by belt colour is misplaced logic unless the person sucks, but that is very rare and usually comes down to " all we got taught was an escape from mount and a guard pass for the whole class, get a black belt so i can learn some berimbolo or a mounted gogoplata"

Fabricio Werdums purple belt instructional was one of the most sought after dvd, he was only a purple at the tiime, but everyone wanted it, even blackbelts, the content was broken down into 4 concepts, the technique, the counter, the bottom positioning and the top positioning, while other dvds just taught techniques... there was only a few thousand printed and they go for about $200 on ebay, anyway thats just 1 example of how talent on its own spoke more than rank.

The GCG posts are closest to accurate based off of talent speaking for itself, and them being "just blue belts" however what Asa is teaching seems to be working, this isnt the same as other places obviously since some instructors suck, but disputing a system which is perpetual and works with the " just the blue belt " argument makes no sense.

Everyone has their opinions though, so if a black belt is needed, find one
    Ally why train with the spartons if yir gan t suck aff the GCG guys its pretty clear that maist o the shit yer spicking yiv read in magazine or heard aff a DVD yir spicking like yer a black belt yirself fan I ken for a fact yir a pretty crap white belt

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Ally why train with the spartons if yir gan t suck aff the GCG guys its pretty clear that maist o the shit yer spicking yiv read in magazine or heard aff a DVD yir spicking like yer a black belt yirself fan I ken for a fact yir a pretty crap white belt
    Give it a rest Pat. Busted.
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    Give it a rest Pat. Busted.
    Pat?.......

LOL i respect anyone who actually competes (unlike leon), don't care where they train

again another thread derailed off topic by a tard, i don't even have to insult him, he does a good job on his own

Blind leading the blind there like lol

Leon min, Get your head out your ass and stop your childish comments on this perfectly good thread. And every other one you think it's clever to comment on !

put a sock in it iss is the Internet and I can say fit I want Rob

I am a complete bellend
    For once Leon, I agree with you.
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    For once Leon, I agree with you.
    Ok jimbo u complete tool its pretty clear uve sat and made up another account and ur now trolling as me ur a sad sad Man U probs didnt like me saying ur club and the clubs u train with are shite but I tell it as it is and if u dinna like it tough GCG are a club that trains with the spartons cos u hinna got any guys that can coach Mma what a bunch of clowns
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Jules Winnfield‎ is dissapointed with your perfomance

28120207.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AlfromSleep View Post
    Jules Winnfield‎ is dissapointed with your perfomance

28120207.jpg
    Grow up ........
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game