Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BJJ Blue Belts teaching

Why has this thread been ruined by trolls? At least I think they are trolls? I can never distinguish the difference between the uneducated and trolls...?

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Jimbo has fought at least Leon. Youve done jack shit.
    Always something t say lad eh!! Ave hid fights u rodent fit exactly hiv u done like??? Nabody ona here kens fa u even are??all u do is leave sarcastic comments on posts u clown
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    Why has this thread been ruined by trolls? At least I think they are trolls? I can never distinguish the difference between the uneducated and trolls...?
    Am no troll mate il tell yea that

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Could say loads min ave been diggin and folk arnt shy o filling me in I winzna even haven a pop at GCG till the fat lad started pumping his gums on mi last posts if am honest with yiz i think y need t learn some karate or another stand up style cos a yir fighter at the deen show was grapplers an its Mma min nae jist tick the guy doon and lye ona im for the hale fight fuck know how yea even won the second fight was it Tapout by stinky crouch or something???
    So you know all about our comps, our coaches and youre even clued in on the Jimbo is fat jokes. I would love to hear who told you all of this, care to share your sources?

As regarding Combat Aberdeen - both our fighters won by SUBMISSION, not by lieing on their opponent.

Your comment about the beers is VERY interesting as only one person ever complained to me about the beers as opposed to medals. Everyone else loved it. The plot thickens...

I am such a tool
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    So you know all about our comps, our coaches and youre even clued in on the Jimbo is fat jokes. I would love to hear who told you all of this, care to share your sources?

As regarding Combat Aberdeen - both our fighters won by SUBMISSION, not by lieing on their opponent.

Your comment about the beers is VERY interesting as only one person ever complained to me about the beers as opposed to medals. Everyone else loved it. The plot thickens...
    Canna be assed min yer a fannys gangman style

Always something t say lad eh!! Ave hid fights u rodent fit exactly hiv u done like??? Nabody ona here kens fa u even are??all u do is leave sarcastic comments on posts u clown
    Fights on the sega master system don't count. I'm not an mma fighter and never claimed to be unlike yourself. I don't think you understand sarcasm therefore can't correctly detect it. You seem to have a bit of a vendetta against gcg and it seems to me that you could put together a fight against one of their fighters pretty easily but aren't and won't. Until you put up - shut up.
    Fuck no-gi

OMG, Leon is GCG now going by his avatar

He even knows our favourite training song!? I hope that was coincidence, else we got a MOLE
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Lolz ......

was really enoying this thread until this started. No wonder these forums are quiet. please take this elsewhere