Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ash Beaumont!!!

Hybrid View

Default Ash Beaumont!!!

He KO'd iron piotr ptanski in 18 seconds on the weekend. 3-0 now all first round knock outs. Watch out for him!

The guy has immense power!! Roll on Feb 23rd. UIC 9 Beaumont vs. Caers.
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Hes a beast
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

He also got leg locked in under a minute by james on amma...wasn't that long ago #justsayin

That amateur record counts for shit #justsayin

hes only been training for less than 2 years, the kid is the real deal.

Apart from his last pro fight I the other 2 he tko was a debut fighter and a 0-6 guy .... I'm sure he's alright and got power but when he fights another guy who got a decent wrestle n sub game you know what's happening if he don't land that big punch

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    Apart from his last pro fight I the other 2 he tko was a debut fighter and a 0-6 guy .... I'm sure he's alright and got power but when he fights another guy who got a decent wrestle n sub game you know what's happening if he don't land that big punch
    A couple of weeks ago when you creamed over how great Chris Miah is though you didn't mention he'd beaten a dude that was 0-4 over his AM/Pro career, then beat a guy who'd won 1 fight in 11 outings again across an AM/Pro before fighting a guy who was 1-0 and then a dude who was 3-4... People walk up stairs 9 times out of 10, not run.

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    as we saw last night

Dude don't want none of Katov
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/