Thread: Callum: To be UCMMA champ would be great for me

Default Callum: To be UCMMA champ would be great for me

Ben Callum looks to become the UCMMA middleweight champion when he takes on Lloyd Clarkson (6-5) on December 1st.

With his only loss coming to Luke Barnatt, Callum is glad to face a tough fighter this time around following some late pull-outs in potentially big fights, including Mark Weir who withdrew from his last scheduled outing.

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...d-clarkson.htm

"Obviously my last fight was a last-minute replacement, so that was a bit disappointing as I was looking forward to the challenge of fighting a high profile fighter like Mark Weir.

"Nevertheless, we take every fight seriously during training camp but I do believe that beating high caliber opponents get you more respect than any belt can do. However, Lloyd Clarkson is an experienced and tough guy so it should be an explosive fight for the fans."
    Here's the UCMMA 31 fight card. Some interesting fights, and some interesting fights.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

fair play, two quality fighters. Ben is a complete powerhouse, but Lloyd is so tough, it's untrue. he could easily come into his own in the final round. great fight.

*edit, looking at the other fights, Kerpe / Chapman should be fun as should Reid / Clark. Sean Carter vs Dom Plumb is the pick of the undercard imo. Carter always seems to take a kicking and heroically come back to win. that will be tough against Plumb, top fight.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 20-11-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Lloyd by granite chin. In all seriousness with Lloyd back at 185lbs and training full time now is a dangerous prospect for any 185lber.