Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben constantine & andy green step in for bamma 11

Default Ben constantine & andy green step in for bamma 11

Paul Reed out - Andy Green in
    Chris Douglas out - Ben Constantine in

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/11/20/b...-for-bamma-11/
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

Big chance for green!! Well done to TFL sports agency getting 5 fights on BAMMA 11, good luck to green really hope he does well

Green is completely out of his depth here.

Gud luck greeny

Grizzly bit wrong that lad!! I agree it's a tough fight for him but don't count him out yet!!

I like Andy, I've known him a few years and he's a good guy, I don't doubt the fact that this is MMA anything can happen and Green can fight, Fisher is a different kettle of fish imo to what Green has faced, he got beat by Enty fairly easily, started decent enough against Bridges before getting beat and I don't know who is other loss is to. Fisher is a monster of a Featherweight and has fought some of the best guys in the UK at a higher weight class eg Stapes, Sass and Abdul. He's beat Petley, Begley and I feel he has too much or will do. After all Fisher was scheduled to fight Diego!!

Andy has all the tools to win he will train hard for this and I reckon he will show us a upset

Quote Originally Posted by cobramma View Post
    Andy has all the tools to win he will train hard for this and I reckon he will show us a upset
    Then I look forward to watching, it'll be an astronomical win for him.

To be fair to green when he fought bridges and enty he was going through a tough time in his life with his ill girlfriend!! Since signing to tfl sports agency he has had 2 wins, good thing for green is that BAMMA is in b'ham ( his home town ) plus he's the under dog

I was as shocked as everyone else that he fought during that time to be honest. I know his ex was extremely ill and fair play to him for still getting in there. Like I said in my previous post, good luck to him, I just offered my opinion that I don't think he'll win.