Thread: Fight Network partners with UCMMA

Default Fight Network partners with UCMMA

Canada’s Fight Network, the world’s premier 24/7 television channel dedicated to complete coverage of combat sports, has announced a multi-year broadcast partnership with U.K.-based Ultimate Challenge MMA.

Fight Network will broadcast 30 events from the Ultimate Challenge MMA archive, which include UFC veterans such as Jimi Manuwa, Brad Pickett, Neil Grove, Tom Watson and John Maguire. Fight Network will also broadcast upcoming Ultimate Challenge MMA cards via tape delay.

More: http://love2fightuk.com/2012/11/20/f...rs-with-ucmma/

Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

they have got such a comprehensive archive of awesome fights. a lot of names to gain interest. very glad to hear about the deal.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

lol how will they understand DOD