Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Scott talks TUF after securing place in the Finale!

Default Bradley Scott talks TUF after securing place in the Finale!

Bradley Scott is a 23 year old, 8-1 welterweight and is currently in the TUF Smashes house. We recently saw him defeat Ben Alloway to get into the Finale and secure his place for a shot at a UFC contract. He trains out of Dragonslair MMA and Trojan Free Fighters and he describes his style as a ‘grinder’ which we could all agree with after seeing his fight this past week against Alloway.

I had the pleasure of asking Brad a few questions about his journey through the TUF house, some of the issues that came up and what emotions he is feeling now that he has a chance to secure that dream UFC contract.

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/11/20/b...in-the-finale/

Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Brad was impressive against Alloway.

Are there others in Team UK who train at Trojan Free Fighters?

Hadnt really seen much of him before this show but been quite impressed with him in his fights on the show

Think Ross summed Bradley up great after the Alloway fight. He looked a bit like Forrest Griffin and fights quite like him too. His semi final should earn him extra $25k for fight of the season too imo.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Brad was impressive against Alloway.

Are there others in Team UK who train at Trojan Free Fighters?
    Team Titan i think it is not Trojan.

Cheers Nathan

yeah, no other are at Trojan but Bola, Luke, Mikey are at Titan, i also think (dont quote me) that petrescu possibly has some connection with them :/
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Think Ross summed Bradley up great after the Alloway fight. He looked a bit like Forrest Griffin and fights quite like him too. His semi final should earn him extra $25k for fight of the season too imo.
    I think last nights fight between the two brit lads just pipped them for FOS.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    I think last nights fight between the two brit lads just pipped them for FOS.
    It doesn't start here for another 5 minutes lol. Fucked eyed ESPN pushed it back to 2am so Brazil can play Argentina live on ESPN. Least have something to look forward to now though

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    It doesn't start here for another 5 minutes lol. Fucked eyed ESPN pushed it back to 2am so Brazil can play Argentina live on ESPN. Least have something to look forward to now though
    Let me rephrase that. It was supposed to start t 2am but they fucked it off for Brazil vs Argentina penalies and then standing around for a bit followed by repeats of the past weekend's goals and then a repeat of UFC 154