Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIGHTERS NOT TURNING UP FOR EVENTS Name & shame

Hybrid View

Default FIGHTERS NOT TURNING UP FOR EVENTS Name & shame

Name & shame Billy Hatton, promoters beware You are a disgrace entering 2 of your fighters in our Oct 6th event at the Stadium of light,they were fighting against colin fletchers fighters they were gutted.you asked me to pay for their rail tickets which i did costing over 140 they didnt turn up or let us know they werent coming, the least you can do is pay the 140 back to me are you going to do that . peter mcqueen

I know Dave Stone has disappeared on the day twice, once against Leigh Cahoon and once against Wayne Murrie. The only problem is he turns up everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I know Dave Stone has disappeared on the day twice, once against Leigh Cahoon and once against Wayne Murrie. The only problem is he turns up everywhere else.
    Might be cos he's matched against Leigh Cahoon and Wayne Murrie
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    Might be cos he's matched against Leigh Cahoon and Wayne Murrie
    He'd previously knocked Leigh Cahoon out cold though so why be worried?

ahh fair enough, can't understand that then! just presumed it was another mongo sent for the slaughter
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

I commentated that.

Dude got straight Menne'd
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I commentated that.

Dude got straight Menne'd
    I remember it very well dude, extremely nice venue, good crowd throwing cash around like it was going out of fashion and some decent scraps. If carlsberg did fight shows...

its getting more and more common nowadays that his happens!! promoters and fighters out of pocket when people no showing/pulling out late good luck with getting your money back but like most fighters sadly i doubt you'll get it
    Proudly sponsored by www.caged-steel.com
    Gettin slim thanks too www.detoxguru.com

I know Billy and have trained with him a few times down at Evolve Manchester a couple of years back, at the time he had no ground experience and was strictly Thai - and not shabby at it either. He was giving everybody a hard time.

Genuinely nice kid too.

He's won a few titles if I remember correctly and was also a junior coach over at Sken's in Stockport. Wickedly sick Thai skills so it's surprising that he no showed especially since he fought a few weeks back at FCC 4 in Bolton on the Inman/Arish undercard.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Does Colin Fletcher have his own team?