Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIGHTERS NOT TURNING UP FOR EVENTS Name & shame

No show - this happens too often - why not have a quick reference ``sticky thread `` where suspect or unreliable fighters can be listed . could save a lot of aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He'd previously knocked Leigh Cahoon out cold though so why be worried?
    I commentated that.

Dude got straight Menne'd
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I commentated that.

Dude got straight Menne'd
    I remember it very well dude, extremely nice venue, good crowd throwing cash around like it was going out of fashion and some decent scraps. If carlsberg did fight shows...

I remember it very well dude, extremely nice venue, good crowd throwing cash around like it was going out of fashion and some decent scraps. If carlsberg did fight shows...
    Good fun.

I remember eating my bodyweight in French bread and that house band playing 80's pop covers.

Surreal.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Good fun.

I remember eating my bodyweight in French bread and that house band playing 80's pop covers.

Surreal.
    I remember stitching Brendan Loughnane's eye up, Liam James complaining Danny Welsh had kicked him to hard and Andy Sledge eating 2 (maybe 3) live goldfish shortly followed by me throwing up over it outside.

**I also remember Darren Fletcher trembling with fear because he was surrounded by 'cage fighters' lol.

I remember stitching Brendan Loughnane's eye up, Liam James complaining Danny Welsh had kicked him to hard and Andy Sledge eating 2 (maybe 3) live goldfish shortly followed by me throwing up over it outside.

**I also remember Darren Fletcher trembling with fear because he was surrounded by 'cage fighters' lol.
    It was 2 fish. And they fucking deserved it. Wankers

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    It was 2 fish. And they fucking deserved it. Wankers
    Haha quality, I think I still owe you 20 for that.

Haha quality, I think I still owe you 20 for that.
    I shall collect at Xmas