Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil De Fries to Face Todd Duffee at UFC 155

Look man - I'll put it simple. Phil is clearly a talented grappler and can bang a bit but Duffee can wrestle, is far more explosive and has heavy hands. Russow exposed that he's capable of being k.o'd but I think those situations occur 1 in 100 and Phil might hope for that 1 in 100 chance. 99 other times I'd bet on Duffee.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

I'd like to see Phil win but I am betting on Duffee
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

Phil is sparring with the likes of brandon vera , phil davis, joey beltran and other huge guys so i wouldnt count him out just yet phils only young and is still progressing all the time so dont write him off just yet sure hes had no chance in every fight hes had in last 2 year according to half the ppl on here!
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Duffee isn't as great as everyone makes out, if its only going to last 5 minutes i'd bet on Duffee yeah but if Phil can stretch it out i'll bet he can win the fight late on or on the score cards. Duffee is chinny and it's proved in recent fights, he isn't the great HW prospect he was made out to be thats for sure.

Todd's only fought three times in two and a half years as well.

Be interesting but Phil will need to be able to weather an inevitable early storm unlike when he fought Stipe.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/