Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the f#%k is warrior island

I've been informed today that fighters in the UK have paid 250 to get their Warrior Island vids sorted. Not cool. Gonna do some more digging on this and will post what I find. If it's some crazy idea destined for the fail train then that's one thing...if they're taking money off fighters, that's something else.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

See, just as the Bean leaves us we get this bullshit, THIS is why he should not have left
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I've been informed today that fighters in the UK have paid 250 to get their Warrior Island vids sorted. Not cool. Gonna do some more digging on this and will post what I find. If it's some crazy idea destined for the fail train then that's one thing...if they're taking money off fighters, that's something else.
    F*ck me. There was thread after thread of people complaining about paying 235 for medicals to know they are fighting safely but there are people out there prepared to pay 250 to get on TV?

Talk about priorities.

I got this from the press people the other day.

Did you vote for your Favorite Fighter for Warrior Island Today

Fighter Video & Voting
    Cut Off Date
    March 15th

Top 16 fighters as of December 1st 2012 for Warrior Island. Many Fighters and Gyms have been contacting the producers to get their video in so the new cut off date for voting is March 15th. We will be shooting the Pilot with the Top 16 in Feb but full season will be shot in the spring of 2013

1. James McSwny

2. Tollie Plested

3. Jimmy Justice

4. John Shaddock

5. Chris David

6. Eric Prindle

7. Tomasz Stawarz

8. Shamir Garcia

9. Mike Roberts

10 Brandon Foss

11 Dakota Hower

12 Aaron Cook

13 Enoch Bricker

14 Michael Napoli

15 Luke Sines

16 Marcel Berreira

Subscribe to the YouTube Channel click "LIKE"

Fighters you can still upload a video to YouTube The contest is running until March 15th. Fans watch the video's on the YouTube channel and upload yours to YouTube then send us the link.

Go to YouTube page and subscribe then watch all the video's and click "LIKE" for the 16 fighters you want to go to "Warrior Island". Fighters you can register a video for season 1 up until March 15th 2013 then we pick the 16 fighters for Season 1 then all of the remaining videos remain in the system for Season 2 and keep their Votes. We will be shooting 2 seasons per year. Go Subscribe now and watch and hit "LIKE" your favorite fighter to help them build their career and make it to the next hot reality TV show "WARRIOR ISLAND"

Where fans have a voice, great warriors are discovered and champions are made

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Sounds totally legit? What's your problem?
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

How can all the votes for the people who didn't make it be carried over to season 2?... That's a stupid idea just like the show is.

Fighter 17 gets 1,000 votes but doesn't make in to the 'lucky' 16 but will start the voting for the next season at #1 with 1,000 already in the bank.

McSweeney hahahahahaha, that is all.