Thread: Jamie Rogers: Every dog has it day

Default Jamie Rogers: Every dog has it day

Rogers was the latest addition to the Cage Contender 'Fight Stars' tournament and got a tough draw in round one against Martin Stapleton.

However, the Dogs of War lightweight relishes the chance to take on some top guys, and is surprised more weren't up to the task.

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...-interview.htm

"I think this is an amazing opportunity for any fighter and anybody who loves the sport and turns down a chance like this is a fool," noted the Dogs of War man. "I've never been one to shy away, regardless of the opposition. Any coward can step into the cage and fight someone he knows he will beat, but I'm the type of person who will step in and fight people who, on paper, I shouldn't be able to beat.
    He sounds really up for it and has nothing to lose! Makes for another exciting fight in the opening round on Saturday.

Inman fought Jamie Rogers a couple years back on Knuckle Up. I was there and Jamie ate some big leg kicks and still brought it. His thigh was black by the end of the fight.

Very tough and durable fighter.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

The Dogs of War guys are always tough and fit
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President