Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Da Silva

i am just reading some of my instructor's comments about him - colourful to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/record/Marcos-da-Silva-537

Hang on, wtf, is this a few peoples records meshed together or all him?
    I think that's a bit of a mish mash but the two fights from 10th Legion in 2009 were both him because I was there.

There aren't words to describe scum like this, appalling.

So the courts are deciding if he is a threat to women. After he sexually assaulted a woman and then threatened to kill her.

Serious question for y'all:

If a person is capable of sexual assault or rape should they be sent to prison or should they be sectioned - is it a psychological problem or physical?
    Having read meditations on violence I believe that its mental and should be dealt that way as if its inbuilt in the person then it will just continue to offend and never leave that cycle. Or to take the Daily Mail view: they're all foreign and should be deported to Daily Mail island.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

If they're not from the UK then they should be deported to where they come from.

He has UK citizenship. Therefore he is from the UK.

Should we trace back the lineage of all British criminals and send them back to 'where they came from'?

Sounds like a good plan.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post

Should we trace back the lineage of all British criminals and send them back to 'where they came from'?

Sounds like a good plan.
    I didn't draw reference to Marcus directly, the open question asked about offenders in general, my response was a general one, that if they're not from the UK e.g. born here, they should be sent back because I think they shouldn't live off our state. Take from that what you will. In my eyes he moved from Brazil in 2003, he isn't from the UK despite having citizenship, law should overide this.

So again, in my opinion, this sounds like a good plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post

Sounds like a good plan.
    Hell yeah, I hope I originated somewhere nice, Australia, America, Canada, the world could be my oyster!!!! I suspect though I originated here or Ireland, damn these new laws you want to make up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I didn't draw reference to Marcus directly, the open question asked about offenders in general, my response was a general one, that if they're not from the UK e.g. born here, they should be sent back because I think they shouldn't live off our state. Take from that what you will. In my eyes he moved from Brazil in 2003, he isn't from the UK despite having citizenship, law should overide this.

So again, in my opinion, this sounds like a good plan.
    I can see where you're coming from but it's not very practical.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    I can see where you're coming from but it's not very practical.
    Yep, all imo.

Has he been sentenced yet?