Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last rap battle

Hybrid View

Default Last rap battle

I know most people won't give a fuck, but the small minority enjoyed the one I posted a month or two ago so here's my last one:

Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

That is such a poor league.

You come with more jokes over bars, but your jokes and delivery are poor. On the flip side, props for battling Pammy, hes a vet! Only seen the first round so far and you got bodied.

You should ask Eurgh when the next tryouts are and tryout on Dont Flop. Some really good tryouts coming through man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post

You come with more jokes over bars, but your jokes and delivery are poor. On the flip side, props for battling Pammy, hes a vet! Only seen the first round so far and you got bodied.

You should ask Eurgh when the next tryouts are and tryout on Dont Flop. Some really good tryouts coming through man.
    So what you're saying is I'm shit, but I should go on to battle on the biggest rap league in europe.

good advice mate, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post

Stick at it you will be amazing in a few years.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-12-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Its lucky you dont live in amsterdam thats for sure.
    Insert whiny message

some of that was mad funny!

Ask to battle Chronicle on Don't Flop in Manchester, easy win and a good scalp for your debut.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Ask to battle Chronicle on Don't Flop in Manchester, easy win and a good scalp for your debut.
    Getting in to don't flop is hard dude, would be even harder to get a big name like Cron.

Quote Originally Posted by Seca Sec View Post
    Getting in to don't flop is hard dude, would be even harder to get a big name like Cron.
    Chron isn't a big name, he's just the host and he hand picks people to battle. If he sees you as an easy win he'd take it.

He thought he'd body Big J but that didn't happen.

If you walked in demanding someone who's quite hot right now like Shotty or even Lunar then fair enough but someone like Chron would be fair game.

Don't they have try out events too?

You're far better than some of the guys I've seen on there (off the top of my head - Bloodstro and H Bomb) so I can't see why you couldn't put in the work on there.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.