Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last rap battle

I've messaged them twice with no reply. I don't think they want me :''''(

I think you need to know someone to get in there. Unfortunately I hang with a bunch of MMA fighters and not rappers so have no contacts in that scene.
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

Yo yo yo. Holed upa seca sec, i think you need some respec a spect; killling the rap game with rapping cunnoondrums, hanging out with mma hoodlems. Need to check a check yer seca perspectiv and rite some lines that are fare more afective cos coming from a sand danser who raps like a tiperiter thats mising some keys and his rymes getting tighter and tighter and tigher...

Quote Originally Posted by cagefiter4life View Post
    yo yo yo. Holed upa seca sec, i think you need some respec a spect; killling the rap game with rapping cunnoondrums, hanging out with mma hoodlems. Need to check a check yer seca perspectiv and rite some lines that are fare more afective cos coming from a sand danser who raps like a tiperiter thats mising some keys and his rymes getting tighter and tighter and tigher...
    bodybagzzzzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAUPCafk2Ms

Never heard any of this stuff ended up reading all the comments and watching this

Quote Originally Posted by cagefiter4life View Post
    Yo yo yo. Holed upa seca sec, i think you need some respec a spect; killling the rap game with rapping cunnoondrums, hanging out with mma hoodlems. Need to check a check yer seca perspectiv and rite some lines that are fare more afective cos coming from a sand danser who raps like a tiperiter thats mising some keys and his rymes getting tighter and tighter and tigher...

Yo hua hua hua rip that shit hua hua hua

Hi my name is baby i will be your killer today

You call yourself cagefiter or should i say the mr abuse taker as thats right todays your day your tickets been called step up Mr I AM A FAKER. Yes comon its not hard walk along the line untill you see a big shark yes that sharks me im a undertaker i take in your shit and i "Bury" your lips no matter how hard you dig you just cant get rid of my hyper lyrics they spit spit spit while your dig dig dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Seca Sec View Post
    I've messaged them twice with no reply. I don't think they want me :''''(

I think you need to know someone to get in there. Unfortunately I hang with a bunch of MMA fighters and not rappers so have no contacts in that scene.
    Start a Twitter campaign. Start calling people out, brands like Don't Flop use the internet as their main source of marketing so start adding in people already in their roster and call them out.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

You should just get in to dont flop and bang out Flex Digits, his whole hard man image is cringe worthy, the fact it's based off beating up two people who couldn't throw a punch and one of them was 14.
    He pisses me off so much.

to be fair the majority of battle rapper in the world think they are nailzzzzzz but have never had a fight in their life.

it's just been announced I'm battling Shuffle T in my don't flop debut march 1st

Quote Originally Posted by the mid 90's View Post
    You should just get in to dont flop and bang out Flex Digits, his whole hard man image is cringe worthy, the fact it's based off beating up two people who couldn't throw a punch and one of them was 14.
    He pisses me off so much.
    just watched a couple of his videos

he's not got nearly as nasty a stare as that angry looking chronicle fella (shivers)

Quote Originally Posted by Seca Sec View Post
    to be fair the majority of battle rapper in the world think they are nailzzzzzz but have never had a fight in their life.

it's just been announced I'm battling Shuffle T in my don't flop debut march 1st

That's awesome.

Good luck and don't flop