Thread: King of The Cage Europe

Default King of The Cage Europe

King of the Cage Press Release

King of the Cage the worldwide leader in live MMA events announces a large scale television deal in south Eastern Europe with “The Fight Network”. KOTC president Terry Trebilcock Jr states “With an already heavy presence on North American television we are pleased continue our expansion in the European and Asian markets and you can expect further announcements from KOTC regarding additional European markets. As several deals are presently pending.” The deal consists of the following arrangements. King of the Cage will provide weekly 2 hour shows over the span of 3 years. The agreement Includes options for live broadcast events at the end of, 2013. The shows will broadcast in the following markets: Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Kosovo.

For more information please visit www.kingofthecage.com
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

that one KOTC card they did in Europe back in 2005 was awesome.. Especially in retrospect.

Dan Hardy, Martin Kampmann, Joey Villasenor.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I can't believe they're holding 2 shows a night for like the next 3 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    that one KOTC card they did in Europe back in 2005 was awesome.. Especially in retrospect.

Dan Hardy, Martin Kampmann, Joey Villasenor.
    cost the franchisor over 40k tho in lost money! Paid everyone tho!