Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Reid fight

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

LOL LOL evzy u are my favourite hater ever makes it ever so nice when am smashing ur birds ass in
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Ah thats fine mate because when I jizz on ya mams tits "Evzy was here" she loves it, said you like to lick it off as well.

I dont hate you by the way just to be clear, I just think you are the shittest unfunny troll I have come across on here, would trade you for JDI!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Cmon guys. "I shagged yer bird" "I shagged yer maw" this is 12 year olds type of shit.
    Fuck no-gi

Lol lol .......
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Gi I am just lowering myself to his shit level of humour, shame really because trolling requires a decent sense of humour and intelligence to be done well, this leon troll doesnt reflect well on whoever is behind it, I'd be fucking ashamed tbh.

Yer blone lowers herself on t my pole a the time lol

After speaking to a few people today I am really not surprised about Leon's sense of humour at all.

Firstly I was told:

He pretended he was dead while on holiday to which his family actully believed.
    He tells the locally community that he trains Mma in brazil.
    He used to work in maccy ds were he was well known for telling his colleges he was a pro Mma fighter.
    He is 25 years old, has never had a girlfriend and spends countless hours online.

All this concludes me to belive that although I have never met Leon, I feel safe enough to say he is mental.
    sick of the bullshit !

Is that the fake Leon though, genuine Leon did post on here that this muggy cunt has made fake FB accounts and all sorts, if so, thats really fucking sad when you think about it, just a little prick trying to cause someone trouble without the balls to front them instead.

What a sad little individual, shameful to be honest.

He probably is related to jimmy saville and gary glitter to be fair. The whole oooo I've shagged your bird - sad and not true, my bird likes cock, Leon here hasnt even got a stub, he has a mangina.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Is that the fake Leon though, genuine Leon did post on here that this muggy cunt has made fake FB accounts and all sorts, if so, thats really fucking sad when you think about it, just a little prick trying to cause someone trouble without the balls to front them instead.

What a sad little individual, shameful to be honest.

He probably is related to jimmy saville and gary glitter to be fair. The whole oooo I've shagged your bird - sad and not true, my bird likes cock, Leon here hasnt even got a stub, he has a mangina.

The person I was speaking about stays in peterhead, and goes to collage in Aberdeen so he says. I also am pretty sure that the Facebook page called Leon machida is actully real and not a troll page.
    sick of the bullshit !

Yeah some dude confirmed he worked in maccys etc but said that someone had created fb pages and the troll accounts on here etc basically being a sad dick impersonating the real person causing shit. If that's true...what a wanker this troll is. That's scum behaviour.