Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motivated Alex Reid V Leeroy Barnes

Hybrid View

Default Motivated Alex Reid V Leeroy Barnes

alex getting battered on twitter after last night, but if they were to fight and he was up for it, who ya got?

Do not rate barnes at all, just my opinion! Alex Reid will be looking for a big name what does a fight with Barnes get him?
    He needs a fighter that will stand with him, and not wrestle fuck!
    Marshmann would be good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Do not rate barnes at all, just my opinion! Alex Reid will be looking for a big name what does a fight with Barnes get him?
    He needs a fighter that will stand with him, and not wrestle fuck!
    Marshmann would be good fight.
    id be happy 2 stand with him

Quote Originally Posted by matt the wrecking machine View Post
    id be happy 2 stand with him
    Not doubting that mate, seen you fight a few times, yes you would stand with him, but I don't think bamma want to put him in with someone who will knock him clean out! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Not doubting that mate, seen you fight a few times, yes you would stand with him, but I don't think bamma want to put him in with someone who will knock him clean out! Haha
    haha i do think he,s next fight he,ll b alot better though

I agree but if you believe what you read on twitter leeroy would run right through him!

He is good at publicity, it stops there, his mma career will end pretty soon, so he is screwed for money, so may ask ell try and get money and big fights now, because its over within 5 years.
    Record is terrible, so no chance of tuf series either.

They could end up having a rematch with Reid and Prof X. The last fight was inconclusive, BAMMA could play on that and the fact X is an ex UFC fighter.

Alex is still a level above Barnes but you can see why Barnes is trying to get the fight, and back on BAMMA. Good call Matty H!
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Reid vs Mark Weir, think this is a fight Reid has wanted for a long time