Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Motivated Alex Reid V Leeroy Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by R.T.G.W View Post
    Reid v professor x would be a good fight but i think they will look at some one like trigg
    Trigg would be far too good for Reid.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Leeroy is fucking terrible. He cant turn over his punches and his wrestling is nothing more than a double off the cage.

Reid is done....he should retire. No one cares to watch either fight

WTF was that? OMG - why someone would take time to do that is beyond me.

But it shows hard work and dedication, secret crush me thinks

Low lights just like high lights are pointless, full fights illustrate more.
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DOORMANMATT View Post
    WTF was that? OMG - why someone would take time to do that is beyond me.

But it shows hard work and dedication, secret crush me thinks

Low lights just like high lights are pointless, full fights illustrate more.
    It's on a youtube channel called "Leeroy Barnes". Either Leeroy is self loathing or you're 100% right.

Regardless whether you like him or not, if Reid fought like that against Leeroy, Barnes would win. Reid only won because of the point deduction, would've been a draw. The illegal knee didn't change Alex in the fight, he was fucked way before that.

Alex gassed walking into the cage, was fucking embarrassing. Shadow of his former self and should call it a day.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    Regardless whether you like him or not, if Reid fought like that against Leeroy, Barnes would win. Reid only won because of the point deduction, would've been a draw. The illegal knee didn't change Alex in the fight, he was fucked way before that.

Alex gassed walking into the cage, was fucking embarrassing. Shadow of his former self and should call it a day.
    Agree with ur first statement and the fact Reid looked pants but that is just one performance and looked good against Watson, so I wouldn't write him off just yet. That's said Leeroy would beat him as he is more well rounded.
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

The fact that everyone on here is talking about Reid and not the other fighters is exactly why he main events these shows, certainly why he gets most of the marketing. He would probably smash most of the people posting on this thread aswell, to be honest, myself included.

Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Belt View Post
    The fact that everyone on here is talking about Reid and not the other fighters is exactly why he main events these shows, certainly why he gets most of the marketing. He would probably smash most of the people posting on this thread aswell, to be honest, myself included.

Haters gonna hate.
    Yeah.....that or the the fact that his was the only (full) fight most of us have seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Do not rate barnes at all, just my opinion! Alex Reid will be looking for a big name what does a fight with Barnes get him?
    He needs a fighter that will stand with him, and not wrestle fuck!
    Marshmann would be good fight.
    id be happy 2 stand with him

Quote Originally Posted by matt the wrecking machine View Post
    id be happy 2 stand with him
    Not doubting that mate, seen you fight a few times, yes you would stand with him, but I don't think bamma want to put him in with someone who will knock him clean out! Haha