Thread: Motivated Alex Reid V Leeroy Barnes

Reed vs Barnes

Warburton vs Sinclair on the undercard untelevised

#bammaonfive

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    Reed vs Barnes

Warburton vs Sinclair on the undercard untelevised

#bammaonfive
    Why Barnes? Not trying to troll, but can't get to grips with what he offers? Not exciting or going places in mma?
    I'm sure he's a nice bloke, just in fighting I can't see many positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Not doubting that mate, seen you fight a few times, yes you would stand with him, but I don't think bamma want to put him in with someone who will knock him clean out! Haha
    haha i do think he,s next fight he,ll b alot better though

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Leeroy is fucking terrible. He cant turn over his punches and his wrestling is nothing more than a double off the cage.

Reid is done....he should retire. No one cares to watch either fight

There's a good KO loss @ 1:30 that's missing from this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwZAmMBGDE
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Bamma are there trying to build an mma legacy on 1 fighter its unfortunate that the first live mma on uk tv was a dull affair. Alex reid was class in his day and i can see why Barnes wants the fight as he is a fame junkie. For me that fight would be shite id rather see reid sort out his gas and come back against someone half decent.

Just my opinion

Leeroy is fucking terrible. He cant turn over his punches and his wrestling is nothing more than a double off the cage.

Holy fuck......
    sick of the bullshit !

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Bloody hell someone had too much time on their hands to make that vid like lol
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Leeroy has fought some tough fights recently and done fairly well. I think Leeroy vs the Alex Reid we saw at the weekend would be one-sided.

Also, massive shame that BAMMA couldn't start the (tv) show with a better example of UKMMA. The Tyson Fury fight before BAMMA was boring and provided a real opportunity to 'steal' some of that audience. I think they should have had this matchup untelevised and saved their live event for a fight where Reid is looking a bit more like he did against Watson.

With Alex stating that his team 'picked' Sam Boo I am guessing this was meant to be a beatdown that made Reid look good.