Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who and what is mike persie?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Give him a chance man heas only just getting started in the sport. In the right hands this guy could go 3 up on the trot ive seen far worse then this guy on local shows at least he strikes back.
    Only just getting started in the sport?

He was born in the 1950s.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Only just getting started in the sport?

He was born in the 1950s.
    Im just trying to defend the guy man as i know there's a lot of really good fighters on here and heas a easy target.

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

It's up to Mike to take or leave fights, you would think that a man of his age would be able to make some pretty ordinary decisions about his fight career. Personally I think he should hang up his gloves and call it a day, there's no progress being made here and doubt if he's actually improving. In fact his punch resistance will be getting worse the older he gets so going to be even easier for people to KO him.

Respect to Mike for getting in there but think he would be respected more when he hangs up his gloves for good!
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Mike I think it's quite clear its time to give it up.
    sick of the bullshit !

thought there was talk about Persil vs Allen, what happened there?

Well I'm starting to build a picture of mike, seems a nice bloke to be fair!
    If I want a win on my record at least I no who to call out.......on a another note, are there any mma fighters about with learning difficulties?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    thought there was talk about Persil vs Allen, what happened there?
    The wheels fell off the super fight bandwagon I think.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

I watched mike fight against some young lad at a show in stockport a while back. he lasted about 10 seconds and put no fight up at all. I respect his heart and his dedication but he needs saving from his self. he is gonna get seriously hurt. any promoter who books him to fight or any fighter who is matched against him need to get on youtube see how bad he is and not let him anywhere near the cage.

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

I think he is doing it as he loves the sport I hate the guys out there like Davy glennon who i have seen get beat in under a min in at least 4 fights and never seen him even stick out a jab plus there are and many more who are just getting smashed for the money I think there needs to be a list on here of all the guys that are just rolling over for the money it's bad for uk mma
    Last edited by R.T.G.W; 03-12-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

for man tourni skaife v allen and livesey v persi
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!