what a tool
    u eva watched an mma fight
    u understand what makes a half descent fighter
    u understand anything about safty of a fighter
    do u even care about safty

i will answer all for u

no

u r a nob
    How am i a nob there's much much worse then him on the low level fight scene.

Also i personally will put up 300 in purse if this fight can happen just a thought.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 05-12-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    How would Allen smash him? Thats very debatable the super fight has been on the cards for over a year now i mean allen won a few but look how many fights it took plus the Manchester magic really seemed pumped up for Allen sometimes as a fighter you need that motivation in order to push yourself in training and i think the Allen fight would do that for him it could be his chance to prove to everyone he has what it takes. Also he is a legit judo player that will come in handy against Allen who i think he will take down with ease. Give him a final send off they both want the fight is there no way it can happen?

Imagine that but less funny/more dangerous.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

There is 1 match that could be competitive for Mike and that is the legend that is Rhys Parker! Probably the worst 2 in the UK, he normally fights at FW but has fought at Bantam and up to Welter, I think?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    There is 1 match that could be competitive for Mike and that is the legend that is Rhys Parker! Probably the worst 2 in the UK, he normally fights at FW but has fought at Bantam and up to Welter, I think?
    Id like to see parker face Allen.

Also he is a legit judo player that will come in handy against Allen who i think he will take down with ease.
    With which organisation was this legit Judo playing? I don't see him on the BJA Dan grade register.

Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurning View Post
    With which organisation was this legit Judo playing? I don't see him on the BJA Dan grade register.
    n my school days I was always a natural athlete, doing Judo, representing Cheshire and as far back as I can remember able to weight lift my own body weight above my head, still to this day.

From one of his interviews

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

n my school days I was always a natural athlete, doing Judo, representing Cheshire and as far back as I can remember able to weight lift my own body weight above my head, still to this day.

From one of his interviews
    Must be true if Manchester Magic said it!

In all seriousness Ben is exactly right, Craig Allan is the example of a decent fighter with killer instinct who hasn't looked after career interests with some of the matches he has taken, but he is genuinely tough and a threat.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    Must be true if Manchester Magic said it!

In all seriousness Ben is exactly right, Craig Allan is the example of a decent fighter with killer instinct who hasn't looked after career interests with some of the matches he has taken, but he is genuinely tough and a threat.
    I respect Ben heas a good writer and done the sport proud im just trying to keep this guys dream alive man 6 months proper training with the right team and im still very confident he could give Allen problems as you all know it only takes one timed strike to put somebody in trouble plus Allen seems to rush in which could leave him open for a hard strike as he is rushing. If mike tries to brawl with Allen then yes Allen would destroy him but if he fights a smart fight i think a few on here may become a bit more humble towards mike. My advise to you mike if your reading train hard for 6 months find yourself a team who accept you and will teach you things within your capability and maybe have 3 more fights then call it a day and be very very proud of yourself for not only stepping in that cage but for stepping in there against lads who are at full time gyms who some of which might go on to big things i take my hat off to you sir and think its about time some of the nasty sly comments stop towards you too. Im not here to troll i just refuse to stand and watch as a huge part of a respected forum tries to put you down. Last comment isn't aimed at the guys who refuse to ref him.

Edit Also the Manchester lads should invite him to train not call him names its guys like mike who keep food on the table for you.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 06-12-2012 at 11:25 AM.

I respect Ben heas a good writer and done the sport proud im just trying to keep this guys dream alive man 6 months proper training with the right team and im still very confident he could give Allen problems as you all know it only takes one timed strike to put somebody in trouble plus Allen seems to rush in which could leave him open for a hard strike as he is rushing. If mike tries to brawl with Allen then yes Allen would destroy him but if he fights a smart fight i think a few on here may become a bit more humble towards mike. My advise to you mike if your reading train hard for 6 months find yourself a team who accept you and will teach you things within your capability and maybe have 3 more fights then call it a day and be very very proud of yourself for not only stepping in that cage but for stepping in there against lads who are at full time gyms who some of which might go on to big things i take my hat off to you sir and think its about time some of the nasty sly comments stop towards you too. Im not here to troll i just refuse to stand and watch as a huge part of a respected forum tries to put you down. Last comment isn't aimed at the guys who refuse to ref him.

Edit Also the Manchester lads should invite him to train not call him names its guys like mike who keep food on the table for you.
    shittest troll ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post

Imagine that but less funny/more dangerous.
    Who is that ref?

#allenunleashed