Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who and what is mike persie?

Mike Persil is a top bloke.

Mike Persil is also useless at Mixed Martial Arts.

Rather than pour scorn on a guy who is trying, let's pour scorn on ANY promoter who books him. And any fighter who fights him for blatantly padding their record. Only a coward and a bully would fight Mike at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by billyb View Post
    mike persil is a top bloke.

Mike persil is also useless at mixed martial arts.

Rather than pour scorn on a guy who is trying, let's pour scorn on any promoter who books him. And any fighter who fights him for blatantly padding their record. Only a coward and a bully would fight mike at this point.
    this!!!!!!

Man here is what i think Mixed martial arts is not just for the some of you who think your going to the UFC its for all levels like football now saying that fair match making needs fixing i mean who the fuck put him in there with that kid from kaobon now might get hated for saying this but that kid was been a cock not for taking the fight but because he knew he could of finished that fight on the ground at any second yet he stood up and tried to bully the guy with nasty timed power strikes no excuses can be made as the fight was won long before the kid started unloading. If your reading this your a dick head.

Is Mike on this forum? Has he ever spoken up about his "career". What is his official record?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    If your reading this your a dick head.
    haha god bless the internet

Red belt, he did an interview once and it was posted on here, if you search it will turn up.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Persil-75651

That makes glum reading, but he has had more than 6 fights by the sounds of things? Does he fight professional or amateur? Probably just a mix of both as it seems he doesn't take great care of himself or his fight bookings.

Any promoters on here who have booked him? Care to explain yourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    man here is what i think mixed martial arts is not just for the some of you who think your going to the ufc its for all levels like football now saying that fair match making needs fixing i mean who the fuck put him in there with that kid from kaobon now might get hated for saying this but that kid was been a cock not for taking the fight but because he knew he could of finished that fight on the ground at any second yet he stood up and tried to bully the guy with nasty timed power strikes no excuses can be made as the fight was won long before the kid started unloading. If your reading this your a dick head.
    spot on. This little maggot knew fine who mike was b4 the fight and didnt want to finish on the ground just wanted an "ko" on his "record" well you little weasle i dont know who you think is gonna be impressed with "ko'ing" mike? Nobody

I remember when i fought on the ufa1 that was al for manchester celebs seen this old man there n just thought he was one of th officials or something then gets talkin to some lad i asked who he was fighting n pointed to th old bloke i thought he was taking the piss at 1st but wen i realised he was serious i was like wtf lol i wouldnt dare fight him imagine if he died in the cage and u wer in ther with him i agree that he should b able to fight but not with high level guys n not pro who wants a name like that on your record not me
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

The lad who was a "dick head" for not finishing Persil with strikes on the ground fought him in a "no headshots on the ground" match - as requested by Mr. Persil I believe. How many times has anyone been KO'd on the ground from body shots (excluding knees)? Are you the same type of people that shout "Elbow!!" whilst watching amateur fights?

Also, people shouldn't confuse the general attitude towards Persil as derogatory or "disrespectful". He's a bit of a character, and he gets treated as such. Can't remember seeing anything truly malicious said about him.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Belt View Post
    Is Mike on this forum? Has he ever spoken up about his "career". What is his official record?
    He is on the forum yes and he does post.