Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Default Quick question

How much cash would it cost mi to kit out a Mma gym??? My mates got a place in town but its empty so I'd need mats an athing eles fit it iss cost???
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    How much cash would it cost mi to kit out a Mma gym??? My mates got a place in town but its empty so I'd need mats an athing eles fit it iss cost???
    Buy ur gear from Argos Leon, make it all UFC stuff that way u can tell all ur students it's the new UFC training centre.

Remember and keep us posted on your gym progress, am sure a few of the lads on here will be flocking to sign up for memberships.
    sick of the bullshit !

So, fictional account purporting to be a real person even after the real person has posted on here.....

Do you wank over replies to your shit posts? Please explain the reasoning behind carrying on this sad sad charade? You must be having a danger wank with a sock in your mouth and a hamster up your arse or something? Surely...?

Are you wanking over this reply? Ewwwww.....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    So, fictional account purporting to be a real person even after the real person has posted on here.....

Do you wank over replies to your shit posts? Please explain the reasoning behind carrying on this sad sad charade? You must be having a danger wank with a sock in your mouth and a hamster up your arse or something? Surely...?

Are you wanking over this reply? Ewwwww.....
    At cunt that's posted at shite is some clown comming i cunt they sent me private mail saying I wiz a dick an they are gan t troll mi so shut it u rodent
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Hmm should I reply... a) go fuck yourself, shittest troll of 2012 or...
    b) go fuck yourself, easily the shittest troll of 2012 or...
    c) I genuinely hope whoever it is registers a complaint with these forum boards and the police and your shit troll arse ends up crying to his mummy that he will never ever ever do this kind of thing again on forums, facebook or whilst wanking off to pictures of Simon Cowell.

Now run along and go find another dark corner of the web to hide in, because here the funny meter isnt moving whenever you type.

Or, in your fucking nonsense speak gan git fooked....or something.

Hmm should I reply... a) go fuck yourself, shittest troll of 2012 or...
    b) go fuck yourself, easily the shittest troll of 2012 or...
    c) I genuinely hope whoever it is registers a complaint with these forum boards and the police and your shit troll arse ends up crying to his mummy that he will never ever ever do this kind of thing again on forums, facebook or whilst wanking off to pictures of Simon Cowell.

Now run along and go find another dark corner of the web to hide in, because here the funny meter isnt moving whenever you type.

Or, in your fucking nonsense speak gan git fooked....or something.
    This guy is seriously pissing u off fella we can see that ,but don't bite to it ignoring the lad will make him go away.
    sick of the bullshit !

Haha dude, takes more than a moron to piss me off, I see him as my spam vent, I like to try and be nice and respectful to people on here, I admire those who train and graft and are willing to test themselves in combat and also enjoy chatting with people who are interested in the sport like myself, however, this nonsense nobber I have no respect for as he is neither, he is just a dick trying to be funny and failing epically, therefore, I can unleash on him....I think of him as my stress ball

Bet the plank of wood drinks fucking Tea as well....

Haha, Class!
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

Haha dude, takes more than a moron to piss me off, I see him as my spam vent, I like to try and be nice and respectful to people on here, I admire those who train and graft and are willing to test themselves in combat and also enjoy chatting with people who are interested in the sport like myself, however, this nonsense nobber I have no respect for as he is neither, he is just a dick trying to be funny and failing epically, therefore, I can unleash on him....I think of him as my stress ball

For that I bet the hitman has no comeback hahaha
    sick of the bullshit !

I hope he does, I like swearing at him, granted it feels like swearing at a deaf blind old granny in that its cruel and wrong, but still, I like to think of that granny as one who used to assist in a nazi gas chamber or something, so therefore is as much of a cunt as he is.