Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: UFC on Fuel 7 tickets on sale from Wednesday

  1. #1

    Default UFC on Fuel 7 tickets on sale from Wednesday

    Fight Club members can get tickets from tomorrow. General public can get them from Friday. Details:

    http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...l-7-london.htm

    The ticket pricing is 50, 75, 100, 150 and 200 and they are available at www.ticketmaster.co.uk and www.ufc.com.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Fight Club members can get tickets from tomorrow. General public can get them from Friday. Details:

    http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...l-7-london.htm

    Wait a dang minute! They havent even released one fight yet!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    Wait a dang minute! They havent even released one fight yet!
    Course they have....

    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Course they have....

    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC vs TBC
    TBC is one of the most-matched fighters going but always seems to pull out and be replaced with someone else nearer the time I don't know why he still gets booked so much.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    TBC is one of the most-matched fighters going but always seems to pull out and be replaced with someone else nearer the time I don't know why he still gets booked so much.
    Amen Sir, we need to create a list of fighters who pull out at the last minute

  6. #6
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Riddle vs Che Mills is the only fight annouced so far. Rumour has it Gunni is on the card too.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.