Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is really to blame for Mike Persil?

I have mouthed off a bit i have never won anything in my life but i challenge lee cage to a pro rules bout next year. Lee will have the same chance as me of winning but i promise i wont fall over i will fight till im knocked out or tapped out. I challenge him to either a 82 kg or anything up to 90. I will also fight for free he can have whatever purse you want to give me make it happen please also i will train and give any serious promoter my details. fight hopefully can be in the north east.

In comes Red Belt with the.... How dare you want to take advantage and pad your record.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    In comes Red Belt with the.... How dare you want to take advantage and pad your record.
    You would think Lee would want this i highly doubt im going to run through him unless he just falls over which he shouldn't as both have a genuine chance of winning i have my own reasons for wanting this as im not at the standard as 90% of posters on here and you would think lee might take the chance to prove he wants a win.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...-at-his-weight
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-12-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    if your implying that your stand up's good but your ground game/wrestling is shit, then why not go train some grappling? or are you just happy to stay at the level, knowing just a slight improvement could change your game totally? your actually happy being the foot matt for the 'local' lad??

you either a) ultimately rate striking over grappling, and just dont bother with the 'man hugging' or b) just dont have enough drive. what harm is 2 or 3 grappling sessions a week if your taking fights left, right and centre? if you love MMA (your job) surely you would look to better yourself ????
    lol no mate thats not my situation at all.
    mma isnt my job, im 31 and my best days are behind me. Ive a family and a great career to worry about. I also had my first fight in mma in 2004, which i won, and i do not have the time or desire to train like i used to anymore. I am also one of the busiest referees in UK MMA and am i better referee than fighter.

I wouldnt have taken half the fights i have taken recently if i wasnt trying to pay for a very expensive wedding. I took fights against some excellent opponent who no one else wanted or would take and i feel made a good showing of my self, except at one show where i got owned on the floor too easily, especially since i sometimes fought 3 times in a weekend.

For the record i have done BJJ for years (since 2004), its just not something which comes to me easily compared to some. I do better at boxing than mma but since i prefer boxing and many promotors know me and that i come to bang i get fights. Now the wedding is over i will concentrate on my refereeing and have maybe a fight here and there after a proper camp

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    You would think Lee would want this i highly doubt im going to run through him unless he just falls over which he shouldn't as both have a genuine chance of winning i have my own reasons for wanting this as im not at the standard as 90% of posters on here and you would think lee might take the chance to prove he wants a win.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...-at-his-weight
    why would he want to fight you? If Lee fights to make some i doubt he is going to get much of a purse for fighting you

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    why would he want to fight you? If Lee fights to make some i doubt he is going to get much of a purse for fighting you
    My point is why not give him the opportunity to redeem himself i dont want a penny from anyone i just want a even matched fight

redeem himself? by fighting someone from CW with no fight experience

best/worst troll ever

redeem himself? by fighting someone from CW with no fight experience

best/worst troll ever
    Put it together then and see if im a troll or been genuine.

im not a promotor weirdo
    how am i a weirdo i have as much right as anyone to train and have a go as said i have good reasons so dont try put me down on here. Maybe some of the things i write dont make sense to you but that gives you no right to try rip anything i write apart.