Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is really to blame for Mike Persil?

ok well im a wierdo and troll but at least im willing to have a go. Whats the point in me just asking a promoter to match me and trust them when we know fine well what will happen fuck that im not playing that game

do you understand how mma generally works? you will be notified usially with 8 weeks to go who your opponent is

i see what your trying to do, your trying to act like/take the piss out of people who ask specifically for lee cage. almost clever. but too obvious. your boring now. Fuck off

No im not trying to take the piss out of anyone id like the fight to happen are you a pro fighter or something as your not been very nice. whats your record?

Also what am i supposed to do with 8 weeks notice if im matched with somebody who has either hidden talent or known high talent.?
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-12-2012 at 02:28 PM.

are you special?
    ask your coach (i presume you have one if you train) and he will match you appropriately at a show
    if you are independant then approach a show, tell them ytour record and ask for a suitable opponent. When you know their name google them and see if any 'hidden talents' come up, although its not Britains got Talent so i have no idea why that should matter

No fucking way am i going to a promoter as a independent fighter and saying match me il end up like 0 8

Lol another good thread ruined
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

This thread is fucked up, Babycakes stop posting.

Babycakes - give it up now. The facade is slipping and it's getting embarassing.

You're also distracting everyone from the real crime of this thread. The combined record of Paul Reed's last 5 opponents is 19-102.

Babycakes, if you are not a troll...whats your name then?

You and redbelt smack of being off shoots of another faceless entity..... that or shit trolls.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.