Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Who is really to blame for Mike Persil?

Wez is that you?

Its more likely to be Chris though. Come on, man up and put your name to your shite, your obsessed.

This place has steadily gone down hill.

Dan Welsh is a good fighter as is Nathan Thompson.

I will fighting next weekend at MMC Sunday Dec 16th, shows looks like it will be really good, great Main Event Thompson V Grabowski. If anyones in london come along and watch some quality fights. Chris you can stay at home.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I have no idea who red is

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Wez is that you?

Its more likely to be Chris though. Come on, man up and put your name to your shite, your obsessed.

I will fighting next weekend at MMC Sunday Dec 16th, shows looks like it will be really good, great Main Event Thompson V Grabowski. If anyones in london come along and watch some quality fights. Chris you can stay at home.
    Reed, care to explain why you REMATCHED Allen? Also are you going to justify that the record of your last 5 opponents is 19-102

Wez is that you?

Are you completely fucking nuts?... I've argued with Red in this thread. Get a life and stop dreaming of me stalking you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Are you completely fucking nuts?... I've argued with Red in this thread. Get a life and stop dreaming of me stalking you.
    not sure you are the chris he is referring too dude

Wez is that you?

Mr Reed would it be possible for me to come up and train with you and possibly show me some moves as im hoping to face Lee cage and hopefully Allen after him. I wouldn't normally ask but with your 2 fights with Allen id love to pick your brain on your game plan used to get the W.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    not sure you are the chris he is referring too dude
    I'll bet you 10 I am... send me your paypal in anticipation I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Mr Reed would it be possible for me to come up and train with you and possibly show me some moves as im hoping to face Lee cage and hopefully Allen after him. I wouldn't normally ask but with your 2 fights with Allen id love to pick your brain on your game plan used to get the W.
    Serious fail on the trolling job.

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    tell them your record and ask for a suitable opponent.
    Would it be ok to get a more experienced opponent but pay them to lose?
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Thing I dislike about this thread is people like redbelt accusing people of shit yet hiding behind anonymity. I wouldn't answer a single question from someone who hasn't even got the honesty to state who they are....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.