Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cage Warriors 51: New Year's Eve

Administrator

Default Cage Warriors 51: New Year's Eve

Tickets for Cage Warriors 51 in Dublin on New Year's Eve are now on sale from The Helix website. Get them HERE.

Administrator

Administrator

Cage-side tickets for Cage Warriors 51 have sold out already. Get your tickets sooner rather than later if you want to see the action live at The Helix in Dublin on New Year's Eve.

http://thehelix.ie/cwfc-presents-cage-warriors-51/

Administrator

I will try and watch this, but I have a feeling I will be sawing logs after the Dream/Glory all nighter.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Exclusive Video Interview with Chris "The Killing" Fields preparing for Jesse Taylor on New Year's Eve in Dublin, Ireland

Administrator

Brad & Tommy sat down for an in-depth interview with Conor McGregor to talk Ivan Buchinger, Jim Alers and the prospect of becoming a double CWFC champion at Cage Warriors 51 in Dublin on New Year's Eve.

War Ivan Buchinger.

Will this be shown geo-blocking free ?

________

Professional Fighter Predictions for Cage Warriors 51 main event, McGregor vs Buchinger

With Cage Warriors 51 on New Year’s Eve just around the corner, we caught up with a few professional fighters to get their predictions for the main event, Conor McGregor vs Ivan Buchinger for the lightweight championship.

McGregor is attempting to become the first ever Cage Warriors multi-weight champion, as he already holds the featherweight strap.

Jim Alers - Conor by KO in the 2nd round

Luke Barnatt – Conor McGregor in Dublin on NYE?!? How can he lose. Round 2 TKO

Jack Mason – I’m going for McGregor TKO round 3!

Martin Stapleton - On paper Buchinger is probably the favourite as he has the record and the experience on his side aswell as the fact he is a natural Lightweight where as McGregor is moving up. However Conor McGregor is getting better and better with every performance and shows composure in the cage like that of a 20 fight veteran. I think Conor’s aggression, desire and belief in himself will be the deciding factor in this fight and i’m going with Conor to win late in the second round by TKO after a close and physical first round. This will be fight of the night!

Chris Stringer – McGregor has got this all day long, he’s relaxed & comfortable with his striking but comes forward & believes in his abilities. He’ll tko late in the 2nd.

Ali Maclean – Conor via first, maybe second round KO or TKO. Ivan will probably be spending the start of his new year concussed

More at - http://severemma.com/2012/12/26/pro-...van-buchinger/
    Last edited by SevereMMA; 26-12-2012 at 06:16 PM.