Thread: I challenge Lee cage to a semi pro or pro rules bout around may time at his weight.

Threaded View

Default I challenge Lee cage to a semi pro or pro rules bout around may time at his weight.

Looking for a promotion to match me up with Lee cage we are the same weight ive never won anything and would 100% turn up for the bout i think the fight would do us both justice it would prove lee dosent just take fights for tons of cash and will prove im willing to get in there and have a go. If anyone can make it happen in the north east or close for next year please make it happen. I feel the fight will be a fair match ive seen him boxing and i think it will be a very even fight. If lee is a man he will let both purse go to charity to cancer. Its your big chance to shut the haters up lee are you willing to go in there for a even matched fight and make a little money for charity or do you want to continue getting called names and annoying guys who train very hard by falling over after a jab.

Ive now read he fights at welter not going to risk health cutting to that for no purse so i will be open to a catch weight 80+ kg
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-12-2012 at 02:56 PM.