Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Cage Warriors 50 Results & General Discussion

  1. #21

    Default

    really enjoyed the show last night, it just shows you the professionalism of cage warriors when they kick off and you look at your watch and its to the second bang on time.

    hall looked awesome and there was a decent crowd there too, everyone seemed to be buzzing.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development
    Posts
    521

    Default

    All the Dinky's looked good, Paul came up short due to facing a very good guy. Maybe he needed that one after a long layoff and he can build on it. He will be no. 1 in the European Flyweight division in 2013 IMO.

    Turner was brutal, it looked as though Beer wasn't happy with the stoppage?. He was being pressed against the cage and was taking heavy shots in quick succession so a rightful one in my eyes.

    AJ was up against a very experienced fighter who was also very technical. AJ looked composed throughout and has the amazing ability to escape from Submissions that looked locked on!.

    Reis v Roddy and Hope v Jack were really fun to watch. All bring it and offer the fans excitement.

    Great set-up and fight promotion. Apparently Graham Boylan was up at A&E for 3 hours after making sure fighter/s were looked after. Speaks volumes of Cagewarriors and what they are all about.

    Look forward to the next one in Glasgow and getting some more of our guys on.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

  3. #23
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ON TOP PROMOTIONS-MMA View Post
    Apparently Graham Boylan was up at A&E for 3 hours after making sure fighter/s were looked after.
    Graham went straight to hospital when the show ended as Owen Roddy had been taken up there. He had been out cold for 10 seconds and had a horrific cut in his lip that needed work. They eventually arrived back to the hotel at 3.30am. It was the right thing to do and you'd like to think anyone in Graham's position would have done the same.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Graham went straight to hospital when the show ended as Owen Roddy had been taken up there. He had been out cold for 10 seconds and had a horrific cut in his lip that needed work. They eventually arrived back to the hotel at 3.30am. It was the right thing to do and you'd like to think anyone in Graham's position would have done the same.
    of course you would expect people to do that but not all would. We have been in a similar situation with others where you just do it to make sure all is well for your own piece of mind and to give back to those who make the show (i.e fighters) possible
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

  5. #25
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ON TOP PROMOTIONS-MMA View Post
    of course you would expect people to do that but not all would. We have been in a similar situation with others where you just do it to make sure all is well for your own piece of mind and to give back to those who make the show (i.e fighters) possible
    Agree with you 100% mate.

  6. #26

    Default

    Fantastic show from start to finish, no messing around, thanks to all the fighters, their teams and Cagewarriors for making it a great night.

  7. #27
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    862

    Default

    Fight of the Night bonus awarded to Reis versus Roddy


  8. #28

    Default

    Turners conditioning/fitness just looked tremendous. From watching the stream, the intensity of the start of the fight and the quick finish was very apparent.

    What sort of conditioning work does he do?
    www.sasnutrition.com

  9. #29

    Default

    Last two fights Graham's been working with a fantastic strength and conditioning coach from Livingston called Liam Murray as well our fighters S&C sessions

    Woke up on weight for this fight, first time ever. His conditioning is always one of his biggest attributes and with Nathan struggling and missing weight it made sense for graham to get on him early.

  10. #30

    Default

    Another big win for Turner. Any videos of that fight anyone?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.