Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fighter

enjoyed the smashes but I've gotta say take Colin Fletcher out it wouldn't have been half as entertaining. Im far from a north east shill to

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Is it true some guy trying to calm him down said ‘i let you bang bro’ or something? sounds so incredibly awkward, can’t watch it.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Is it true some guy trying to calm him down said ‘i let you bang bro’ or something? sounds so incredibly awkward, can’t watch it.
    yep -

"let me bang bro"

"I do let you bang"

Was so funny
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Tuf 16 was ok,highlight of the season being when one guy loses (knob with the Mohawk) and is sitting dejected after the fight talking about it,and one of the other fighters guffs,inhales it and blows it all over him,comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    yep -

"let me bang bro"

"I do let you bang"

Was so funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    yep -

"let me bang bro"

"I do let you bang"

Was so funny

I did a piece on the state of TUF prior to The Smashes starting.

http://addictedmma.com/story-Blog_91...rd-Times-a.php

While TUF 16 did nothing for me as per usual, I have enjoyed the UK vs Aussie show. How much of that is down to the fact that it's 'our lads' (and that Colin is fucking hilarious), I don't know - but I'd like to see more of the nation vs nation format. There are going to be a regular smattering of international TUF's moving forward - I'd like to think that US vs Canada, India vs China etc might not be too far off.

On a related note, a little birdy tells me that Super Fight League are looking at an India vs Pakistan format next year...not confirmed whether it's a 'Challengers' reality series or just a series of fights yet.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

N Korea v S Korea......That would be interesting!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    N Korea v S Korea......That would be interesting!
    England v Scotland or UK V Sweden. That be good.
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

My dream would be a Super Fight League vs Cage Warriors night of champions showdown.

Arif Khan is the most technically gifted fighter I've seen for a while-he could be the man to beat Jon Jones

www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

Arif Khan

remember the name

Quote Originally Posted by RabTrue View Post
    England v Scotland or UK V Sweden. That be good.
    Good shout Rab.