Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW SERIES* Grumpy Old MMA

Only sussed these an hour ago n love em great idea cant wait till next episode
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Really enjoying these like. Main reason i came on tonight was just to watch the new one.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Thanks again and glad people are liking it - it's a niche audience that will truly love this but makes Christmas and New Year fun for people - Next one out Tomorrow (Sat 22nd) at 8pm as normal looking at the "Cage Fighter" stigma and Tapout in the high streets

Episode4Title(GOMMA).jpg
    www.frontrowmma.com

This is a brilliant series guys! love love love these episodes! Well done!! :-)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!

Out of interest who are the 2 guys in the picture above and their involvement in MMA?

They are hardcore DJ duo Temper Temper & Pfisty. They were pioneers of the Staffordshire lubecore scene and have worked with Chipmunk and collaborated on a rock opera with Kevin Kennedy (formerly Curly Watts in Coronation St)
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Blade View Post
    They are hardcore DJ duo Temper Temper & Pfisty. They were pioneers of the Staffordshire lubecore scene and have worked with Chipmunk and collaborated on a rock opera with Kevin Kennedy (formerly Curly Watts in Coronation St)
    Their Dub 'n' bass-core-step mash up of Gangnam style and the Super Fight League theme was fucking sensational.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Here's Ben and David in the latest Ep of Grumpy Old MMA post hard-core International DJ stardom

www.frontrowmma.com

Another really good episode. Had to laugh at the bit about someone saying "oh yeah i train upstairs..."

Have experienced that myself numerous times. Have had the usual "Oh i train at NETT..." (my team) but the best one was when i was stood with some of the coaches and we had a couple of juiced up roid heads claim they were not just the top 'Kage Fightas' of the region but also that they run NETT lol. It was one of those situations where it was pointless proving them wrong and we just walked away mid sentence.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

2:40 is the funniest, hope the ufc breakfast brigade take it on board before February